~ ClownMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ ClownMS ~

FREAKS OF CLOWNMS :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FM Monsters

Go down 
5 posters

FM Monsters to be deleted
1. No Way ! I need to train sia !
FM Monsters I_vote_lcap11%FM Monsters I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
2. Yeah its should be done so that normal maps can be used.
FM Monsters I_vote_lcap89%FM Monsters I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Jenny

Jenny

FM Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: FM Monsters   FM Monsters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:03 am

I think you should delete it...
Because if not it is not the normal MapleStory it used to be anymore... The whole thing of MapleStory is to try to get item, level up to a high level (witch is very easy because of the rates), go to maps that is hard to get to, fight strong monster and more... But if it's on the Free Market rooms you don't need to try hard getting to places because you're already next to it... So I say YES... Delete the monsters from Free Market... I think it's the best that way and I hope you think that too =D

Jenny AKA Choco.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

FM Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: FM Monsters   FM Monsters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 pm

I think That you should stay just the spam boss at room 22 And you can stay the skalgons

at room 1.

Kevin New Signture Woot
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin

FM Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: FM Monsters   FM Monsters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Haha, yeah... what I mean is, if everyone goes to the FM rooms to train, then no one will go to the monster maps to train. Then everyone only train in FM, and FM will become packed if more people join the game. The worst case scenario is people megaing or complaining to GMs that there are people ksing them.

It will only take a minute or two to travel to the monster maps... Even if its e.g. Skelegons, just warp to Cave of Life (via Boss map warper) and walk 2 maps down. And also, with Flash Jump, travelling shouldn't really be a problem.

Lastly, I want to ask all of you... So what if you train fast? So what if you rb so many times? Maple will be meaningless if you just train and train and train. And also, if all the boss monsters are available in the FM, then they are not considered boss monsters, COZ BOSS MEANS ONLY 1, AND IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE OTHERS. Then no one goes to pap map, no one goes to pianus cave, no one goes to the Boss hiding place. Everyone, please think twice before voting... Thanks Smile

=.Yuuko.=
Back to top Go down
7rMoO9

FM Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: FM Monsters   FM Monsters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:40 am

i say yes ..
Back to top Go down
iBubble
Admin

FM Monsters Empty
PostSubject: FM Monsters   FM Monsters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Yuuko gave a reasonable suggestion says :

We should delete the FM MONSTERS as if we didnt delete it , the normal map will be useless already.
(Sentence is about like this)

Then , Me andd Cakee when to discuss for a while. We cant get a good and understandable which players will agree ANSWER ... So we decided to make a poll at the Forum. She told me to make a poll so i have made it.

All the FM Monsters are depends on the players like.
Please Vote (:
Back to top Go down
https://clownms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

FM Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: FM Monsters   FM Monsters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FM Monsters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ ClownMS ~ :: ClownMS News ~-
Jump to: