~ ClownMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ ClownMS ~

FREAKS OF CLOWNMS :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My suggestion :D

Go down 
+3
thundra
Lina
flareflamer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flareflamer

My suggestion :D Empty
PostSubject: My suggestion :D   My suggestion :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:07 am

1. Removal of chairs / whitescrolls in npc seller exchange of that we could host events and give them out chairs and white scrolls if not people are easily to scroll godly weapons so that is any kick of the game
2. Reduce the experience and the meso rate like at least a 10k-20k up to you to rates because it is too easy to level so no fun
3. Remove of sack we could also give the people as price for the event <but depends on the admins>
4. Shift the npc for pq into fm 2 and bring the npcs into FM 1 instead of makinga mess outside the fm or missing npc =\
5. Remove of guild wars because there isnt much people and not much guild but in the future if theres more you could add in =)
6. well i think is bug when you click the npc and press esc you character stuck and even u party someone you will get stuck
Back to top Go down
Lina

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion :D   My suggestion :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:27 am

flareflamer wrote:
1. Removal of chairs / whitescrolls in npc seller exchange of that we could host events and give them out chairs and white scrolls if not people are easily to scroll godly weapons so that is any kick of the game
2. Reduce the experience and the meso rate like at least a 10k-20k up to you to rates because it is too easy to level so no fun
3. Remove of sack we could also give the people as price for the event <but depends on the admins>
4. Shift the npc for pq into fm 2 and bring the npcs into FM 1 instead of makinga mess outside the fm or missing npc =\
5. Remove of guild wars because there isnt much people and not much guild but in the future if theres more you could add in =)
6. well i think is bug when you click the npc and press esc you character stuck and even u party someone you will get stuck

1. Removal of chairs / whitescrolls in npc seller exchange of that we could host events and give them out chairs and white scrolls if not people are easily to scroll godly weapons so that is any kick of the game. AGREES
2. Reduce the experience and the meso rate like at least a 10k-20k up to you to rates because it is too easy to level so no fun. NOPE this is one of the reasons why i love this server<33
3. Remove of sack we could also give the people as price for the event <but depends on the admins>. NOPE if ppl know they can buy it will be a laggy server of hell.
4. Shift the npc for pq into fm 2 and bring the npcs into FM 1 instead of makinga mess outside the fm or missing npc =\. AGREES would be nicer
5. Remove of guild wars because there isnt much people and not much guild but in the future if theres more you could add in =). NOPE would be screwed for the ppl who likes it.
6. well i think is bug when you click the npc and press esc you character stuck and even u party someone you will get stuck. guess so Razz
Back to top Go down
thundra

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion :D   My suggestion :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:04 am

flareflamer wrote:

1. Removal of chairs / whitescrolls in npc seller exchange of that we could host events and give them out chairs and white scrolls if not people are easily to scroll godly weapons so that is any kick of the game----Make Chairs sell for 2bil and white scrolls 10 Golden leafs each or 15 gold leafs each.

2. Reduce the experience and the meso rate like at least a 10k-20k up to you to rates because it is too easy to level so no fun---- if its not fun to you leave the server cuz to us it is but ya make it exp 30k/ meso 15k/ drop 2k

3. Remove of sack we could also give the people as price for the event <but depends on the admins>----we love the sack its what makes this server great but make it sell for 4 gold leafs each.

4. Shift the npc for pq into fm 2 and bring the npcs into FM 1 instead of makinga mess outside the fm or missing npc =\---agreed

5. Remove of guild wars because there isnt much people and not much guild but in the future if theres more you could add in =)----its great and I love it even thought there is not much people but yet it is enjoyable.

6. well i think is bug when you click the npc and press esc you character stuck and even u party someone you will get stuck----i don't know about the ecp thing but i have partyed alot of people alredy and i have never gotten stuck XD.

7.avatar Smegas: wen alot of people get into this server is better to make them sell for 2bil each cuz it will lag the server since we all know that someone will spam it and crash the server.

now this is a good balance if you want something more balanced XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Vongola

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion :D   My suggestion :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:53 am

lolz i was gonna ask why people did twice the repeating but nvm Razz
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion :D   My suggestion :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:03 am

REMOVE SACK I DISAGREE Evil or Very Mad NO~!
Back to top Go down
DICK

DICK

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion :D   My suggestion :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:21 pm

removal of sacks is good! so that we can have more events!

seriously! cat
Back to top Go down
http://imnotmoving.blogspot.com/
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion :D   My suggestion :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Why did you people twice the repeating ??
What's the idea of it??
Just say that you are agree with him Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion :D   My suggestion :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestion :D
Page 1 of 1