~ ClownMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ ClownMS ~

FREAKS OF CLOWNMS :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proplem i cant play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7rMoO9

Proplem i cant play Empty
PostSubject: Proplem i cant play   Proplem i cant play I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:35 am

when i press at the maple its write to me :

Unable to connect to the login server

Either you are not online or Maplestory is going through a server check. please
check the maplestory homepage for more information.

YES NO
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Proplem i cant play   Proplem i cant play I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 pm

This means that the server is not up. Sorry to say, but the server isnt 24 hours. We need the admins to set up the server before we can play. So the times the server will be up will be around 4pm-2am GMT+8. The server may be up earlier or later, and may be shut down earlier or later as well...

=.Yuuko.=
Back to top Go down
7rMoO9

PostSubject: Re: Proplem i cant play   Proplem i cant play I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Yuuko wrote:
This means that the server is not up. Sorry to say, but the server isnt 24 hours. We need the admins to set up the server before we can play. So the times the server will be up will be around 4pm-2am GMT+8. The server may be up earlier or later, and may be shut down earlier or later as well...

=.Yuuko.=

but why its like that :S
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Proplem i cant play   Proplem i cant play I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Coz they cant use the com the whole day... They have other things to do as well...

=.Yuuko.=
Back to top Go down
7rMoO9

PostSubject: Re: Proplem i cant play   Proplem i cant play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:38 am

Yuuko wrote:
Coz they cant use the com the whole day... They have other things to do as well...

=.Yuuko.=

so can i join your GM team to help you sense my time is different :/ ??
Back to top Go down
Yuuko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Proplem i cant play   Proplem i cant play I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:50 pm

No. The server is set up in one of the admin's com. So only she can turn on the server... Please dont ask anything else regarding the opening hours of the server. Thanks.

=.Yuuko.=
Back to top Go down
Michelle

PostSubject: I also too have a problem   Proplem i cant play I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 am

Umm when I go to enter the hamachi network it says that all of them are full.. Please help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proplem i cant play   Proplem i cant play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proplem i cant play
Page 1 of 1