~ ClownMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ ClownMS ~

FREAKS OF CLOWNMS :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hamachi NetWork Needed Now?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xboxmani

Hamachi NetWork Needed Now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamachi NetWork Needed Now?   Hamachi NetWork Needed Now? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:56 am

there r 57 hamachi servers and every single one of them is full! could the admin maybe go through some of them and kcik people who havent been on in a long time!!!!!!!? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
iBubble
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi NetWork Needed Now?   Hamachi NetWork Needed Now? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 pm

er , theres 70 lers..
Back to top Go down
https://clownms.darkbb.com
iBubble
Admin

PostSubject: Actually .. theres alot.   Hamachi NetWork Needed Now? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Oks. Theres 43 of ClownMS der Hamachi NetWork.

If you do not have space to SQUEEZE in , please use ur brain to try if there is more spaces in others.

Soo... If it really FULLS of all the 43 , please inform me.
Back to top Go down
https://clownms.darkbb.com
Nevermin

PostSubject: ...   Hamachi NetWork Needed Now? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:18 pm

All networks are full! I can't play, plz do more!
Back to top Go down
DivinityZ

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi NetWork Needed Now?   Hamachi NetWork Needed Now? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:13 pm

i agree that more hamachi networks are needed because more networks = more people and more people = more people in the server
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi NetWork Needed Now?   Hamachi NetWork Needed Now? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Excalibur wrote:
So far...i know that hamachi network 1-13 is full but 8 is not even close to full..SO JOIN FAST IN CLOWNMS8!!!!

I don't get how the title of you're post make sence with what you wrote here...
But OK... And lots of networks aren't full so its easy to join them Very Happy

Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur

Excalibur

PostSubject: Hamachi NetWork Needed Now?   Hamachi NetWork Needed Now? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:56 am

So far...i know that hamachi network 1-13 is full but 8 is not even close to full..SO JOIN FAST IN CLOWNMS8!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi NetWork Needed Now?   Hamachi NetWork Needed Now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamachi NetWork Needed Now?
Page 1 of 1